Whatever your name, origin or nationality, we all have dreams. However, those of most young people in Africa are hindered by such things as poverty, illiteracy, poor governance or discrimination. Such obstacles prevent the blossoming of millions of talents.
IRIBA aims to break the barriers that are currently preventing young African entrepreneurs from fulfilling their dreams and going after their ambitions.
This is our mission. It aims to:
- Implement peace development and peacebuilding projects in Africa
- Supporting partners in the South who put forward alternatives to unfair social, political and economic structures,
- Promote sustainable economic growth based on youth entrepreneurship,
- Support the projects of young Africans and other initiatives that promote their socio-economic development
- To raise awareness among the European and Canadian population of the causes of the impoverishment of people and to mobilize them in change actions